DAY 01: Pick up from Airport and transfer to Hotel/Guest house.
DAY 02: Transfer to Mt. Elgon with stopover in Jinja to visit the source of the Nile.
DAY 03: Drive to Budadiri park headquarters, hiking through the Bamboo vegetation to Sasa river camp(1250m,2900m)
DAY 04: Hike from Sasa river camp to Mudde cave(2900m,3500m)
DAY 05: Hike from Mudde cave to Wagagai, view of the Jackson summit and back to Mudde camp(3500m,4321m,3500m)
DAY 06: Hike from Mudde cave to the Caldera and hot springs, then afternoon hike to Kajere camp(3500m,3383m)
DAY 07: From kajere camp then trek to famous Titum cave.
DAY 08: Start hiking back to park head quarters from Titum , then transfer to Sipi falls, walk to the caves on the opposite side of the falls and have an evening boat cruise.
DAY 09: Return to Kampala via Jinja.
DAY 10: City tour and the transfer to Airport.
Tariffs In USD Per Person
NOTE: Accommodation is based on a standard double / twin or single room or hostel for budget
|GROUP SIZE||1 Pax||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People|
Included in the costs is:
- Ground transport in a 4WD safari van with pop up roof
- All park fees
- Boat cruise at Sipi River Falls
- Kampala City Tour
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of English speaking driver/guide
- Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
Not Included in the costs is:
- International air fares.
- Visas to Uganda.
- Accommodation at Entebbe/Kampala.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers/guides, hotel staff et
- Expenses of personal nature, eg drinks, laundry, telephone bills etc.