DAY 01: Pick up from Airport and transfer to Hotel/Guest house.
DAY 02: Transfer to Murchison Falls NP via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
DAY 03: Morning game drive and evening boat cruise.
DAY 04: To top of falls and then transfer to Kibale forest NP.
DAY 05: Chimpanzee trekking and evening walk through Bigodi swamp.
DAY 06: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP, afternoon game drive.
DAY 07: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise.
DAY 08: Transfer to Ishasha tree climbing lions, Afternoon game drive.
DAY 09: Transfer to Lake Bunyonyi and evening boat cruise at Lake Bunyonyi.
DAY 10: Transfer to Kisoro and evening community walk.
DAY 11: Gorilla trekking and the relaxing and private excursions.
DAY 12: Transfer to Lake Mburo NP and evening boat cruise.
DAY 13: Early morning game drive and transfer to Entebbe Hotel/Guest house.
DAY 14: Transfer to Airport.
Tariffs In USD Per Person
NOTE: Accommodation is based on a standard double / twin or single room or hostel for budget
|GROUP SIZE||1 Pax||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People|
Included in the costs is:
- Ground transport in a 4WD safari van with pop up roof
- All park fees
- 5 Game Drives
- 4 Boat Cruises
- Chimpanzee Tracking
- Rhino Tracking
- Gorilla Trekking
- Stop over at the equator
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of English speaking driver/guide
- Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
- Guided seamp community walk
Not Included in the costs is:
- International air fares.
- Visas to Uganda.
- Accommodation at Entebbe/Kampala.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers/guides, hotel staff et
- Expenses of personal nature, eg drinks, laundry, telephone bills etc.