DAY 01: Pick up from Airport and transfer to Hotel / Guest house.
DAY 02: Transfer to kasese with stopover at the Equator in Masaka.
DAY 03: Transfer to park headquarters over night in the Park.
DAY 04: Ruboni hill walk (2300m), view of river mubuku, Baker and Portal peaks.
DAY 05: Cultural hike or village walk and then hike to Cultural museum.
DAY 06: Return to Airport / Kampala.
Tariffs In USD Per Person
NOTE: Accommodation is based on a standard double / twin or single room or hostel for budget
|GROUP SIZE||1 Pax||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People|
Included in the costs is:
- Ground transport in a 4WD safari van with pop up roof
- All park fees
- Stop over at the equator in Masaka
- Cultural & Natural Tours
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Services of English speaking driver/guide
- Meals as stipulated in the itinerary
Not Included in the costs is:
- International air fares.
- Visas to Uganda.
- Accommodation at Entebbe/Kampala.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers/guides, hotel staff et
- Expenses of personal nature, eg drinks, laundry, telephone bills etc.